The aim of the career guidance department is to promote and develop guidance for all students across personal, social, educational and career choices.
The guidance dept is involved in:
- The transition of students from primary to secondary school
- Assisting students with subject choices in the transition from junior to senior cycle
- Counselling is offered to students individually and in groups as part of the developmental learning process and in times of personal crisis
- Career guidance is offered to students as well assistance with applications for further education
- Personal and Social development programmes